Friday, July 20, 2007

Starting a new thing...

It's time to head in a new direction blog-wise. I am still keeping my xanga account, but will now be using blogger for other things, such as books I'm reading, things I'm watching, thoughts I'm thinking. Tonight we're sitting at home, watching a friend's baby, and enjoying watching Leah be the "big girl". I started watching the movie United 93 today, something I recorded off of HBO several months ago. Mike was saying tonight that he still doesn't feel like he's ready to watch it. I made it half way through and had to stop, although I think I will finish it this weekend. It's amazing how after nearly 6 years the emotions are still quite raw and very real. The movie is very good, which is probably why it's so difficult to watch. But, on a weekend where we have nothing planned, it's something that I can watch in bits throughout the day.

No comments: