Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bohemian Highway...

Mike and I enjoy trying different wines, but we try to keep the cost of the wines we purchase down. Lately I've been stuck on Barefoot wines, which are very good and reasonably priced (usually between 5 and 6 dollars). A few weeks ago we took wine to a family reunion and I decided to bring a bottle of Bohemian Highway California Merlot. It was a little bit more money (about $8) but I thought for a reunion it was worth it. :) It was a hit...both to our tastes and other people there who enjoy wine as well. Last week I noticed that a local grocery store had Bohemian Highway on sale for $4.77 a bottle, so I went and picked a few up. The last few nights I drank their Chardonnay, and while I'm not always a big fan of whites, I really did enjoy this wine. It's always fun to try new things, but it's also nice to know that there is something to be a guaranteed hit as well.

Cheers!

No comments: